German Engineering for the ultimate heating solution
The Technik Heat UK Electric Combination radiators have been designed using the latest technology to create an elegant solution for all hard to heat situations. They can be installed in almost any location due to the flexibility of the product.
The range has been developed to provide an adaptable solution for electric heating.
Electric combination radiators combine the benefits of both wet systems and storage heater systems. They look, heat and operate just like conventional “wet” system radiators, but don’t require a central heating boiler.
Unique patented ‘Ceramic’ heating tablets
‘Ceramic’ heating tablets provide the source of heat for the radiator, while metal ribs on the outside surface create a large surface area to provide a highly effective, consistent temperature throughout the room, from floor to ceiling.
Whilst the radiator is classed as a 100% efficient Direct Acting appliance, the heating tablets also provide partial storage to prolong your heating comfort and reduce running costs.
The radiator has a robust body which incorporates a spot welded high fin surface area to ensure that there are no expansion or contraction noises during the heating cycle.
Your comfort is our concern…
We have included 6 times the normal radiator surface area to provide a balance of Convection and Radiant heat. All this and a great design too!
The radiators can be simply plugged in to a standard socket or hard wired to an existing spur connection. The range has the flexibility of being wall mounted or free standing on castors or feet.
We can also supply conservatory radiators which are ideal if your windows have low sills.
Electronic thermostatic controls
All Technik Heat UK radiators are supplied with an electronic, highly accurate thermostat (pictured).
Radio Frequency radiators, which provide all the benefits of the standard version without the control wiring are also available.
A practical modern solution to outdated, inefficient electric storage heaters
Our success is due largely to the following features and benefits:
- No boiler, plumbing or pipework required
- Ease of installation
- Manual, radio frequency or digitally integrated thermostat
- Safe, clean and easy to operate
- Fully controllable by either manual or digitally controlled (Electronic manual thermostat) thermostats
- Slimline Radiators are 70mm deep
- Various outputs and sizes are available from 500w – 2.5kW
- Technik Heat radiators are compatible with standard tariffs, Economy 7, Economy 10 and Heatwise wiring
- No maintenance required
- 100% efficient
- Supplied with wall fixing brackets
- Castors, feet stands or radiator supports can be ordered as options
- Radiators are supplied fully assembled with a UK plug and 1.5m of cable
- All radiators are powder coated in a white high quality enameled finish
The range has been developed to accommodate the smallest easy-to-heat room to the larger hard-to-heat room
We currently sell the radiators as heating solutions to a wide range of markets:
- Domestic properties
- Commercial premises
- Properties with no access to natural gas
- Conservatories and Sunrooms
- Properties with old-fashioned night storage radiators